Transfer of dangerous gods
BITUMEN AND TAR SUCTION AND DELIVERY HOSE 180°C
Bitumen and tar suction and delivery hose 180°C (pressure : 10 bars / diameters : 19 mm to 63 mm)
These hoses can be equipped with various fittings with grooved hose-shank in galvanized steel from our manufacture.
Substances that can be transferred have N° ONU 1268, 1999, 3082, 3256 and 3257 and are in classes 3 or 9.
Ø 25 / Ø 50
Ø 38 / Ø 50 / Ø 63
Intended for suction and delivery of tar, bitumen and hot petroleum products, hose 401 has excellent resistance to ozone and bituminous products thanks to the quality of its covering.
The hose structure is protected from heat by a fibreglass interlayer and it has a low bend radius.
It can be supplied equipped with half-symetrical, threaded or flange fittings along with ADR test certificate.
- In Ø 19, Its reinforcement consists of two metal wire spirals.
- In Ø 25 is protected by an external metal spiral and produced in predetermined lengths with flexible cuff-ends.
- In Ø 38, 50 and 63 have a smooth outer cover and can be cropped to length.
- In Ø 50, we offer a variant identical to Ø 25.
Technical specifications :
Inner tube : smooth black synthetic rubber
Reinforcement : fibreglass protection, textile plies and metal spiral
Outer cover : abrasion and weather resistant CR / NBR rubber
Outer finish :
- Ø19, Ø 38, Ø 50 et Ø 63 : smooth
- Ø 25 : ondulé (external metal protection spiral for Ø 25 and 50)
Temperature : + 180°C max
Production lengths : 40 metres. Ø 25 : 5, 8, 15 meters
Electrical conductivity : 1 copper braid or external spiral
Colour : black
Particularities : oversized cuff-ends Ø 25, 50
Possible end-fittings : Male threaded, Guillemin
See also Part N° 402, 411
* In accordance with Appendix IV.1 of the modified TMD Order of May 29, 2009