Design and manufacture of connection hoses to carry fluids or power.
Supported by its brand, patents, and industrial tools, Tecalemit Flexible®, is led and supported by professionals to guaranty your secure supply of connecting hoses, hoses, flexible tubes and fittings.
Our design office and our industrial capabilities allow us to design and manufacture high quality flexible piping compliant with the legislation and adapted to the needs and specifications of our customers.
We provide design, industrialisation, production, controls, and customer support services for flexible hoses, fittings and pneumatic tubes.
We have 4 specialised sites:
- One to manufacture hoses to carry fluids.
- One to manufacture hydraulic hoses and extrude pneumatic tubes.
- One to manufacture fittings, stamped crimping connectors, preformed thermoplastic, and hoses in corrugated stainless steel, as well as carrying out fire tests.
- And one for the storage of raw material and pressure pulse testing.
Our means of internal control and testing are as follows:
- 22 metres hydrostatic test bench
- 2,500 bars hydrostatic test bench
- Depollution bench
- Fire test bench
- Traction bench
- Isolation test
- PMI test (raw material characterisation)
- Penetrant inspection of welds
- Pressure pulse bench 1,000 bar — 150°C — 1 Hz
Our many avenues of research and development include :
Tecalemit Flexibles working with its customers all along their industrial products’ life cycles.
Design, industrialization, production and customer follow-up :
Tecalemit Flexibles continually endeavors to advance the effectiveness of its products and relies on its spirit of innovation to offer its customers the ability to further their projects beyond expectations.
We develop and implement cutting edge means of assembly and techniques that advance the performance of our products.
State-of-the-art product development undertaken along with our partners leads to unparalleled results in our field.
We develop our own proprietary testing workbenches for our own internal testing.
Research and innovation are vital to our joint competitiveness.
Our integrated development systems include :
Our engineering department, machining unit, and product prototyping coupled with our internal testing and monitoring keep us on the leading edge of efficiency and competitiveness.
This system requires expertise in the equipment used in rubber hose machining and production.
Standard validations are performed by outside organizations.
The company has a design office that is able to offer à la carte services according to the needs of our clients:
- Technical assistance and advice
- Definition of the specifications according to needs and specifications
- Numerical modelling/simulation and sizing
- Realisation of prototypes, models, validation and qualification tests
- Creation of industrialisation dossier
- Simulation of the installation of pieces of equipment in their environment
- Testing and controls
- Industrialization plan
- Digital modeling/simulation
Our internal testing and controls :
- Testing and calibration workbenches with disposal pit.
- Pollution elimination bench.
- Fire testing workbench for ISO standards.
- Traction testing.
Our testing validations are performed by outside organizations :
The engineering process development includes expertise in industrialization plan drafting.
We compile this documentation according to different requirement specifications.
- Cost analysis study
- Document management: FAT, NDT, welding procedures
- Third party inspections (BV, Lloyds etc.)
- Painting, welding files
- Dedicated plans
- Manufacturing plans
- Data sheet
These documents are drafted in French and in English.
All other languages available upon request.
We create 2D and 3D modeling as well as equipment implementation simulation in the customer’s environment according to their individual specification requirements.
2D/3D engineering software
Realistic project rendering
Our Tecamec department develops a machining activity allowing us to manufacture products adapted to the specific needs of our customers (CNC and conventional lathes, machining centre, rotating TIG and MIG welding, circular cutting, stamping, deburring, automatic sawing for aluminium and steels, furnaces and tools for the manufacture of preforms, extrusion lines, metrology).
PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT :
- CNC turning: Mazak Quick Turn 28N Ø 320 between points = 1,000; CMZ TA20 between points 800
- Conventional lathe: Cazeneuve HB500 Ø 500 x 150 mm, EP=1,000; 220 on stand
- CNC mill: Gambin Alcera X= 800; Y = 400; Z = 600
- Deburring drum
- Welding positioner
- MIG welding station: SAFMIG 400 TIG
- welding station: ELECTROTIG 300 Adam C22
- drill press Metal forming press 20 tons
- Roscamat 400 tapping arm
- Uzay 350 automatic band saw
- MITUTOYO linear height 600 height gage
- Granite marble
- Micrometers, calibration, gage blocks, bore gage
The rigorous management of product development methods is essential for complying with technical and economic specifications.
Also, our prototyping capacities allow us to test at the earliest possible stage:
- alternative solutions.
- checking technical and/or technological solutions taken on for the future product (appearance, ergonomics, processes, etc.).
- working in parallel and in a coordinated way, in a concurrent and simultaneous engineering context.
- Optimising the product.
Our control of materials specific to our profession allow us to aim for a double competence in working/specification of materials, more particularly by controlling (destructive or non-destructive) testing of any type of material, drawing on knowledge of their production and associated safety problems.
This involves an approach with the objective of excellence in the following areas:
- Quality control approach in the area of measuring and in the production of materials.
- Controlling technological innovation.
- Knowledge and control of methods and tools suitable for undertaking a project.
- Control of the tools needed to conduct laboratory testing.
- Control of statistical and information technology tools (word processing, spreadsheets, databases etc.) to analyse and process data.
- Controlling the working out, characterisation and control of materials.
Examples of materials:
- Stainless steel / Hastelloy / Duplex / Super Duplex / Uranus B6 / special steel / bronze.
- PTFE /PP.
- All rubber materials / wavy / end flex / cushioned hoses / PTFE.
Our rubber, PVC & stainless steel hoses :
This complete range of rubber, PVC & stainless steel hoses allows the transport of various fluids for all types of applications.
Thanks to its official approvals, certifications, wide experience and the development of a large capacity crimping press TECALEMIT RCMH® offers a wide range of large-diametre and non-standard crimped hoses.